We’ve been tasked with finding a house for a unique publicity opportunity for a major TV network. Please see the details below and let us know if you’d like your house to be considered!
As fall takes off, a major TV network in partnership with a leading design magazine will transform a house in LA into a fun, innovative, luxurious beacon where entertainment meets high-design. A celebrated group of visionary designers will bring select TV shows to life through custom created rooms inspired by notable shows. The showhouse will serve as a destination for curated events featuring viewing parties, press and influencer festivities and privately sponsored events. Expected visitors may include press, designers, influencers, industry VIPs, television enthusiasts and talent. Guests will interact with the TV brand in truly unique ways that will engage all of their senses, as this state-of-the-art showhouse becomes the hot spot destination for entertainment.
- We need the house from August through October with a couple scheduled times in June for the designers to measure their spaces.
- Los Angeles, CA. Suggested cities: Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Glendale, Sherman Oaks, Burbank, Studio City, Culver City, Century City, West Hollywood
- Large and spacious, multi-room home with minimum 5,000+ square feet. Our wish list includes a great outdoor space, pool, screening room and views but will look at any beautiful house.
- Must be easily accessible for guests ideally with good street parking available.
POTENTIAL HOUSE EVENTS
- Host brands and top sponsors will host invite-only events during the 4 weeks the house is open. Events may include press events, influencer events, tours, viewing parties (Emmys, premieres, etc.), cast parties/live tweeting Fall premieres, designer parties and/or sponsor events.
- The showhouse will be promoted across various platforms ranging from social, digital, print, and video platforms and via publicity, affiliate and partnership promotion.
- High traffic through the house of high net worth individuals including celebrities and brand VIPs
- Potential sponsor-donated products to the house such as appliances, fixtures, tile, paint, cabinets, etc. which could increase the value of the home
- Exposure of the property through brand assets in print, digital, social and video
- Participation in a one-of-a-kind designer showhouse which will garner millions in impressions and awareness for the house