From coast to coast, summer is the best time for socializing. I personally love to spend my days off (which are few and far between), enjoying the outdoors, bike riding along the beach and gathering with friends and family to have a feast.
But a home is truly not a home unless you have some ideal outdoor spaces. When it’s time to chill some rosé and text all your closest friends to come by for an outdoor potluck – here are some of the top grills and outdoor must-haves to consider adding to your backyard:
1. The Big Green Egg – Exactly as described, it’s green and it’s egg shaped. Not the prettiest, but very efficient, and very affordable. It is a ceramic kamado-style charcoal grill which provides remarkable insulation. Perfect for searing a tuna or baking a pizza, this grill can do it all.
2. Napoleon Prestige 825 Natural Gas Grill – This is a top of the line, elegant, stainless steel grill. It is designed to cook food to perfection. It features infrared ceramic burners, natural gas and a smoker tube. The side burner also turns into a wok, for healthy stir-fry made outdoors.
3. Bose Free Space 51 Outdoor In-Ground Speakers – No social gathering is complete without music. These speakers sound great and feature an in-ground design that allows them to be hidden amongst the greenery of your outdoor garden.
4. Original Balencia Bronze Chaise Lounges – What better way to ensure your guests are comfortable while seated poolside than some European inspired chaise lounges? Don’t forget to add the pillows and umbrella for added shade and comfort.
5. Gloster Carver Collection Outdoor Tables – Custom made is always the way to go when it comes to outdoor furniture that is designed to last. Check out Gloster’s Carver line. They are L.A. local and create custom tables using teak, pumice and even ceramic. Also make sure to check out the ambient lighting collection for illuminating your outdoor parties in style.
6. Outdoor living rooms – Ok, so this is one you will have to design yourself, but for inspiration, check out this link to see one of our listings with an incredible cabana outdoor living room. If you don’t want to “rough it” in the backyard, you can bring luxuries of indoors outside. Heaters and fans keep the temperature enjoyable in all seasons, while speakers and a TV create a major “Wow” moment. Add a mini fridge for drinks and you’ll never want to be inside!