Selling homes for the highest amount of money in the shortest amount of time is a strategic process
What We Do
We begin with Research and Preparation
- Extensive research on property, street, neighborhood, and surrounding market activity
- Property walk-through to discuss your goals and needs
- Strategize plan to get your property “show-ready”
- Specific Proficiencies: De-cluttering, reorganizing a specific space, repairing cosmetic deficiencies, painting, decorating, and landscaping
We execute a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Specific marketing plan targeting the proper buyers through a branding custom to your home
- Properties marketed through major brands such as Fortune magazine, Forbes magazine, Life & Country, Angeleno, and Christie’s Great Estates
- Specialized care for discreet sales via complete privacy and targeted exposure only to select potential buyers
- Excellent photography to capture your home in its best light
- Specialized website for property as well as a showcase on the Hilton & Hyland website and our personal website
We guide you through Finalizing the Sale
- Secure the perfect buyer
- Hold your hand from beginning of escrow through close of the sale
- Unlike most top agents who delegate to their team, Juliette Hohnen personally handles the escrow process
BEFORE & AFTER
See how we transform properties to make them shine on the market
Click and drag to see the difference
Principal – REALTOR
Executive Vice President of the Entertainment Division
DRE # 01772623
One of the top brokers in LA and a top 10 agent at Hilton and Hyland, Juliette Hohnen has parlayed her relationships internationally, on both coasts and in the entertainment business into an unstoppable and unique real estate selling machine. Along with her polished sales skills, tough negotiating style, attention to detail and innovative marketing ideas she has managed to combine her extensive relationships within the broker community to consistently close deals no matter how impossible they seem during the selling and buying process. Working as a true entrepreneur, whether you want to sell or buy, Juliette has the ability to create new and interesting ways of marketing properties throughout the Southland.
Licensed Executive Assistant
Over the past eight years, Brooke Winner has gained valuable experience in many aspects of the real estate business. She is a licensed agent who has worked in various roles, including having been an Executive Assistant to prominent real estate industry professionals. Brooke is dedicated to providing superior service. She is highly knowledgeable in current real estate regulations and best practices to ensure the fastest possible workflow and seamless transaction on all sides of a deal.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
As a first time home buyer, I was at times anxious and overwhelmed by the process. Juliette and her team were extremely patient with me, answering any questions I had at all hours of the day and night, making sure that I understood all aspects of buying and closing on a new home. They wanted me to find a house I truly loved and with their help, I did. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Juliette and her team to anyone.
Juliette Hohnen just sold my second house in the past year! Another incredible experience. We went from listing to escrow in less than a week, and that was only because we had to sort through multiple offers for well over asking price. I couldn’t have been happier with the result, having tried unsuccessfully to sell the house through others in the past. She got the job done. I am so happy to have Juliette on my side. She gives me great attention and thoughtfulness, and is simply a pleasure to work with. I now count her as a friend, as well as my real estate agent. Thanks Juliette!
Juliette did a great job renting my property at 5001 Corbin Ave, Tarzana. The tenants are great and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks Juliette!
Juliette and her team were fantastic. She was available to us pretty much 24/7. She sold our place quickly for a great price and helped us find our dream home. Not only that, she provided emotional support and was the voice of reason during the stressful time that the buying and selling of properties can be. Juliette and her team went above and beyond, and we always felt confident we had the best, most knowledgeable agent out there!
And Justin was a pro. We loved Justin.
I live in NYC, but come to LA for extended stays. I would NEVER use any real estate company except Team Hohnen. They go above & beyond in every way… I just love them.